You have to submit resume for mentor review before you apply to internship
Role and Responsibilities:
- The UI/UX Designer role is very distinct and requires the ability to transform generic interfaces into intuitive and usable experiences with a primary focus on both aesthetics and usability.
- Executing stages of design from just a concept to final handoff.
- You should be aware of the design thinking principles to quickly iterate lo-fi wireframes and hi-fi prototypes.
- Responsible for collecting requirements and making design analysis to create intuitive and meaningful interfaces.
- Scratching wireframes followed by hi-fi prototypes, keeping the design consistency in mind for different platforms.
- You'll be weaving icons and drawing illustrations.
- Building UI patterns for enterprise-level apps and extensions.