Inside Sales Manager
You have to submit resume for mentor review before you apply to job
3-6 months Internship + a full time role based on performance
- Developing an understanding of our company’s products, services, and customers
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with prospective customers
- Building a sales pipeline by researching potential leads and prospects
- Outreach to potential customers via phone, email, and social media
- Working with the Sales team to create and execute sales strategies
- Assisting with the preparation of sales presentations and reports
- Using a CRM to track customer interactions and sales progress
- Participating in sales meetings and conferences
- Providing feedback and insights to the Sales team
- Generating ideas to increase sales and customer engagement
- The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- They should have an outgoing personality and be comfortable networking with customers.
- They should also be open to taking initiative and learning new skills.
- A college degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management systems is also beneficial.